Kegland Series X Kegerator Grande. This is a complete unit. We supply the Kegerator, you supply the beer.
This new Series X Kegerator has several major advancements over the older Series 4 model.
The Kegland Series X Kegerator Grande includes
Brewmart pre-builds all Kegerator towers (fonts) by installing the tap shanks and beer lines ready to attach to the Kegerator for easy, quick set up. We use stainless steel joiners and hose clamps when building beer towers (fonts) to avoid leaks. We do not use push fittings.
Kegerator equipment includes
- 600 mm Wide
- 665 mm Deep
- 840 mm Height
- - 890 mm Height of the fridge including castor wheels but excluding the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
When it comes to maintaining the best quality beer for your customers, the routine cleaning of your draft lines is an essential practice. Over time, a buildup of bacteria, mold, yeast and sediment (beer stone) can accumulate in your lines, affecting your beer’s flavor profile and causing foaming.
- Remove your draft line from the keg and make sure any beer remaining in the line is removed
- Mix a cleaning solution of P.B.W using 1 to 2 ounces per gallon of hot water to put through the draft line under pressure. You can use a line cleaning kit available at any homebrew store listed here
- Run the solution through your draft line, letting it soak for up to 30 min. to remove any buildup
- Run clean water through the draft line, under pressure, to flush out the cleaner
- Tap the next keg and let beer run through the line, checking for any issues